This week on Cheese….
WE MADE A RELEASE! :)
Cheese 2.31.1 is out. It’s a dev release. Does not have zarro boogs.
But it is a release!
This week, we
- Fixed several perf bugs.
- Fixed some weird preferences dialog bugs
- Filed (and eventually had fixed) a bug in GStreamer.
- Fixed a regression
- Beautified the UI a bit (text name overlay of effects, etc)
- Assorted administrative work to prepare for release (Copyright
updating, merging back into master, etc)
I also passed my mid terms :)
- Remove dependency on Mx Toolkit (it is not a blessed dependency,
and i’m not using large parts of it anyway)
- Performance improvements, especially at startup time. It is taking
_waaay_ too long .
- Fix problems in video mode.
- Make the TODO list shorter.