- Added UI for AssessmentLog [SelectionSifter]
- Removed lots of dead code in SelectionSifter.
- Went to Bangalore Wikipedia Meetup. Was nice meeting people I knew online face to face. Talked about yenWikipedia, and learnt a lot about how article selection for offline wikipedia is done.
- Shot myself in the foot multiple times (over use of empty(), incomplete commit summaries and a tab/spaces issue). I’m rusty and it is showing. Shouldn’t be a problem anymore, though – because of you-know-what.
- Built myself a local copy of mediawiki docs. No more annoying huge-images.
- Got myself the solarized theme. And increased font size to normal levels (13pt). My eyes thank me.
- Fixed timestamp related bugs in SelectionSifter.