Code I have written so far:
- HiSlain: A static blog publishing system (NOT A DJANGO BLOG!). Runs this blog
- wtfimb: The code that powers Busroutes.in
- frailgrey: Markov Chain based page generator (pretty lame, actually)
- GoodFather: Collection of utils for web data scraping and storing
- reappy: A Twitter Search Application Framework
- SadIvy: A pure WSGI URL Shortener
Now, I’ve been doing a shit job of documenting them – none exists. Nor of writing tests – none exists. That should hopefully change soon :)
HiSlain and reappy are where I’m going to concentrate my efforts on for the next month or so.
Task List for HiSlain
- Refactor code, clean it up so it doesn’t look like proof for the Infinite Monkey Theorem
- Add support for raw, unmanaged pages
- Port a decent looking, simple theme to HiSlain
- WRITE DOCUMENTATION!
- Write some tests, and refactor the code to make it more testable
- WRITE MORE DOCUMENTATION!
Task List for reappy
- Write a real application with it, so bugs can be fixed in the process
- Write some tests and refactor the code to make it more testable
- MORE DOCUMENTATION!
And ofcourse, new sub-pages over here for both of them (atleast). Stay tuned!